Submicron carbide grade provides maximum wear resistance when cutting tool steels, titanium, cast aluminum, bronze, cast iron, plastics, and other abrasive materials.
- Coolant feeding S.C. Koolcarb double margin drills provide excellent hole straightness and smoother finish.
- 125° four facet web thinned point starts best into a larger point angle.
- Carbide body increases penetration rate over gundrills for use on machining centers.
- Smaller diameters available to 0.1181” (3.0 mm), larger diameters and step constructions available up to 0.9483” (25.0 mm).
- Straight flute, right hand cut.
- Allow 2.5 x Ø up to 1/4” (6.35mm), 2 x Øup to 7/16” (11.1mm) and over 7/16” allow 1.5 x Ø of flute for chip exit.
- Some tool holders and stop screws with a single, central coolant hole may require a coolant groove be added to the shank end of the drill.
- Shank Ø = Cutting Ø