Submicron carbide grade provides maximum wear resistance when cutting steels, stainless steels, titanium, high temperature alloys, aluminum, bronze, cast and ductile iron.
- Coolant feeding S.C. Kooltwist high performance drills yield higher penetration compared to non-coolant fed high performance drills when drilling deep holes.
- 140° double split point provides excellent chip flow over the entire cutting edge.
- High helix, right hand cut.
- Tool life is increased and peck drilling can be eliminated when used with high pressure coolant.
- Smaller sizes in jobber length available see Style 293.
- Coating adds lubricity, enhances wear resistance and prevents edge build-up.
TiAlN coating is recommended for short chipping, abrasive and high temperature materials.
TiN coating is recommended for long chipping, low-carbon, ductile and gummy materials.
- Allow 1 x Ø of flute for chip exit.
- Some tool holders and stop screws with a single, central coolant hole may require a coolant groove be added to the shank end of the drill.
- Shank Ø = Cutting Ø