Premium carbide grade provides excellent wear resistance when cutting cast aluminum, bronze, cast and ductile irons, titaniums, graphite, fiberglass, hard plastics and non-ferrous metals. Not recommended for soft steels.
- Aircraft extension drills are used principally for the drilling of holes in inaccessible places which cannot be reached with regular length drills.
- 135° split point per NAS-907-P3 improves accuracy and decreases power consumption.
- 2 to 2.5 times faster speed than standard high speed steel with better hole finish.
- 6” overall length, threaded shank adapters and eight facet point available upon request.
- Right hand spiral, right hand cut, heavy duty high speed steel bodies.
- Allow 2.5 x Ø up to 1/4” (6.35mm), 2 x Ø up to 7/16”) 11.1mm) and over 7/16” allow 1.5 x Ø of flute for chip exit.
- Fractional sizes are double margin.
Letter/wire are single margin.
- Shank Ø = Cutting Ø